Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 124

Thread: Guess whos back..back again

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd never deny you Miral regardless... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #82
    Inactive Member ski1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eh, it happens tyle. not a big deal I guess since it aint your car no more.

  3. #83
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hopefully he learned a lesson from it anyway.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I'm just poking my head back in from a long absence too. Welcome back Ski. I wondered where you went to. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #85
    Inactive Member ski1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    HEY! same to you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    How you been?

  6. #86
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Gem, love your avatar! Very cute.

  7. #87
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's almost too cute. That's the kind of puppy that an evil villain comes along and kicks, just to show how mean they are.

    Hi Gem!

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello everyone! Glad you like the puppy. I think its just too cute. I'm more of a cat person but I snurched this avatar off someone else because it just makes me smile.

    I've been kinda busy with work and stuff and this place slowed down a bit and then it slipped off my radar. Beat me with a stick.

    I'll try to come back and report in for regular shifts again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah...me too... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #90
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *beats Gem with a Pixie stick, spreading colored sugar everywhere*

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 24, 2005 06:42 AM: Message edited by: JaceSan ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •